If you are looking for one of the easiest ways to learn how to install mSpy on an Android phone, we can help🙋♂️.
We have shared the step by step process along with a video on how to install mSpy on Android phone.
The whole installation process just takes 10 minutes⏳. So all you have to do is access the victim’s phone just for 10 mins and you are good to go.
The whole downloading and installation process involves just 4 steps.
- Firstly, you need to know about the system requirements to install the app.
- Secondly, you should know where to buy the app like the official mSpy site
- The third is the installation part and,
- The fourth one starts tracking
Now, we will share each step in detail:
- mSpy can only be installed on a smartphone running Android 4+ and above. To know the Android version of your phone, Goto settings->scroll to bottom->Select about phone->You will know which Android version is currently running on your phone.
- In order to get all the access, the victim’s phone must be connected to the internet. Well, this is nothing to worry about as almost all the phones are connected with the internet these days.
- To install the app you need to have a target phone for a few minutes to install the app.
- Few features like Whatsapp, Instagram works only on rooted Android phones. If you want to know what rooted android phone means or how to root the android phone, you can opt for Massistance feature while buying and their support guys will solve this problem.
Where to buy mSpy🛍️:
If you have already purchased the app, you can skip this step and move to step 3.
For all those folks who are looking for an official site to purchase the app, they can purchase mSpy from here.
Set-up & Installation:
We have divided the set-up and installation process into 4 steps to make it simpler. Don’t’ worry it’s very easy to follow.
- The first step is about switching on the Google Play protect option. Unless we switch it on, it won’t let us install the app.
- The second step is about downloading the mSpy APK file on the target phone.
- In the third step, we will switch on all the activities we want to track on the target phone.
- In the fourth step, we will finish setting up the app in the mSpy control panel, and then we are done.
👉Let’s dig in step by step:
Note: We have not added any images to make the site load faster for you. If you stuck with following any step you can watch the video shared below to understand the full process.
How to switch off Google Play Protect Option
- Access the target phone where you want to install the app.
- Now go to the settings section of the target phone
- In the settings section, you will notice Google settings options and click on it
- In Google settings section look for security options and click on it.
- Here you will see the option to turn off Google play protect. Please go ahead and switch off Google play protect.
How to download the mSpy APK file on the victim’s phone
- Once the above step is done, now its time to install mSpy app Apk on the target phone.
- Open browser from your phone, the preferred browser should be google chrome. Also, better to open the browser in incognito mode.
- Now type this link b55y.net/a(You can get more details about it in the installation file that you would receive from the mSpy post purchasing the app).
- After opening the above link, you will get an option to draw a shape, once you draw the shape, the file will be downloaded on the phone.
- Now look for a download section in the file manager folder. You will find the bt.apk file. Tapping or clicking on this file will install the mSpy app on the target Android phones.
Activate all the activities you want to track:
- After installing the app, when you open the app for the first time on the target phone. There are a few things you need to activate.
- It asks to accept the license agreement. Accept it.
- Prevent uninstall-> Switch On.
- Allow Keylogger tracking. You will also be asked to switch on the framework update service in the accessibility section, switch it on.
- Allow collecting the data
- I would like to hide the icon. This is totally your choice whether you want to keep the icon or remove it. Keeping the icon can alert the victim about the app.
Final step: Collect the registration code from mSpy control panel to enter into the target phone to finish setting up the app.
- Now move to the mspy control panel to complete setting up the app.
- First, it will ask you to give name a name to the target phone. Give your kids the name whom you are tracking and select android.
- Skip the second step and click on proceed again.
- Now you can see your registration code.
- Use this code to enter into the app.
- Press finish in your mspy control panel
Watch this on how to install mSpy on Android
There are a few questions that we get asked about the app most frequently. We have shared those questions below along with the answer.
Can mspy be installed remotely on Android phone:
This is the most popular question among users. Even we think this is a valid question. In a situation where we are not able to access the target phone, so can we install mspy remotely on an Android phone.
Unfortunately, you must have access to the target phone for at least 10 mins to install the app. However, there is good news for the iPhone users, they can install mspy remotely if they know the target phone iCloud login details.
Can mSpy be detected:
You can be rest assured, this app runs in the background and there is a very rare chance of this app getting detected. You must delete the app icon from the target phone to avoid getting caught.
Is it legal to use mSpy:
Yes, it is perfectly legal to use it. However, we highly recommend informing the target users about the tracking of the phone.
In case I want to uninstall mSpy app on Android. How can I do that?
Go to Phone Settings > Security > Device Administrators > Update Service > Deactivate > Get back to Settings > Apps > Update Service > Uninstall
Few folks have doubts about whether can I monitor more than a one device with one plan.
You can monitor as many phones as you want but you will have to purchase the family kit plan. You can monitor only one cell phone. And If you want to monitor 2 cells at a time, you need to purchase two subscriptions.
First thing first, your Android phone should be above the 4.0 version.
And the second thing is if you are on Android, your phone needs to be rooted for all the features to work.
WhatsApp hack, Facebook hacks, or Instagram hack, for instance only works on rooted devices.
If you do not have a rooted Android phone. No worry at all. The mSpy app works even on non-rooted Android. Few features are only not available for non-rooted phone.
If you want your Android phone to be rooted, you can ask the mSpy support team and they will help you root the phone.
If you want to install mSpy on someone’s computer or PC. You should have a look below requirements.
Windows 7 x32, x64, or Windows XP x32, then Windows 8, 8.1 or Windows 10 and Windows Vista x32, x64;
What are the packages and price of each plan?
mSpy comes with 3 plans basically. There are three main packages:
1. Basic Plan
- 1 month: $29.99
- 3 months: $59.99
- 12 months: $99.99
2. Premium plan
- 1 month: $69.99
- 3 months: $119.99
- 12 months: $199.99
3. Family Kit:
- 1 month: $84.99
- 3 months: $135.99
- 12 months: $229.99
You must be wondering what features differentiate these packages?
Well here are they:
- Contact List;
- Call logs (incoming and outgoing);
- Text messages (sent and received);
- GPS Location;
- Photos & Videos;
- Emails (sent and received);
- Keyword alerts;
- Website History;
- Installed Applications;
- Uninstall Alert;
- Unlimited Device Change;
- 24/7 support.
The Premium feature includes all the above features. The extra thing you get here is WhatsApp monitoring, Facebook monitoring, Instagram monitoring, etc.
What the third plan carries?
The third plan lets you monitor more than one device at once.
Background of the app about what it is and how it works?
mSpy is one of the most used parental control apps or you can even use it for mobile tracking or location tracking. This app is perfectly legal to use with the consent of the target user. The pricing plan is categorized into 3 variants. The basic plan, Premium plan, and Family kit plan.
Conclusion: The overall step is a bit easy if you have access to the target phone. Do let us know from the comment if you are stuck in any step and we are always there to help.
Do help us by sharing this article as much as you can. This will help us a lot.